TOEFL iBT® TESTS MARSEILLE
The World Trade Center Marseille Provence Language Center is the first center approved for the TOEFL iBT® in the Bouches-du-Rhône department of France.
Objectives of the TOEFL iBT® tests
The TOEFL iBT® (Test Of English As Foreign Language) assesses the ability of non-English-speaking candidates to use and understand English as it is spoken and written in an academic context internationally.
The TOEFL iBT® Test is administered online in testing centers approved by ETS.
Taking the TOEFL IBT® at the World Trade Center Marseille Provence Language Center
- Overview of the TOEFL iBT® test
- Test duration: 4 hours.
- 4-part test.
- Computerized test with QWERTY keyboard.
- Exercises: Multiple-choice, open-ended questions, audio listening passages, recording, writing.
- Score from 0 to 120 points. A minimum score of 90 is often required for admission into English-speaking universities (United States and Canada).
- Validity: 2 years
- Procedure to register for the TOEFL iBT® test
- Visit the ETS TOEFL iBT® website
- Click “Register for the Test” and then “Test Centers and Dates”.
- Click the link to “see a list of testing cities, dates and fees” and select “France”.
- In the box, click the button for “Find TOEFL iBT Test Centers / Register”.
- Click “Sign Up” under the “New User?” section and follow the instructions.
Please note: Registration, cancellation, and all modifications must be done via ETS. The World Trade Center Marseille Provence Language Center cannot contact ETS on your behalf. Results will be sent directly to you approximately 4 weeks after you take the test.
For the schedule of TOEFL IBT® online test dates, click here