26/10/2017 - New World Trade Center Marseille Provence Event Center reopens
The city’s 3rd-largest conference center, World Trade Center Marseille Provence’s Event Center, reopened its doors on September 1, 2017. It took more than a year of renovation and expansion work. The World Trade Center Marseille Provence launched a complete renovation of its business complex now called City Center Vieux-Port. After the Business Center and Coworking space, it was the Event Center’s turn for an update.
An international-caliber conference center
First of all the conference center capitalizes on its ideal downtown location, near the Vieux Port, TGV train station, and Centre Bourse. Most noteworthy, with direct access to a 200-room 4-star hotel. The Event Center’s infrastructure now offers more than 2,600 m2 of fully configurable meeting space. It is ready to host any type of professional event: meetings, seminars, conventions, conferences, exhibitions, galas, etc.
- A 390-m² plenary room with built-in AV system and video recording equipment,
- 11 conference rooms with natural daylight, ranging from 50 m² to 250 m². Fully configurable and equipped with ClickShare wireless video projection equipment,
- A 400-m² concourse with sound system, for exhibitions or as a dining area,
- A 250-m² garden terrace than can be rented out for private corporate dinners or cocktails,
- Custom services: technical assistance, catering, food services… And organization of gala events in prestigious locations such as the Palais de la Bourse, etc.
A new establishment at the top of La Marseillaise tower in 2018
Continuing its development, the World Trade Center Marseille Provence will take over the top two floors of La Marseille tower in 2018. This represents an upscale offering to complement the City Center Vieux-Port. Right in the heart of Euroméditerranée, overlooking the Méditerranée, the future Sky Center La Marseillaise will offer a high-tech business center. 1,300 m² on the 29th floor, along with 900 m² of modular reception areas on the 30th will host corporate events. Including management committees, board meetings, seminars, VIP cocktails, product launches.
The World Trade Center Marseille Provence: one signature, three places for business
With two establishments in Marseille and another one in Paris, that opened on the prestigious Avenue George V, the World Trade Center Marseille Provence will now have three places for business. We are ready to enhance the appeal of greater Marseille and support the development of its companies.