THE WORLD TRADE CENTER NETWORK: ALL THE BENEFITS OF A GLOBAL ECOSYSTEM
More than 300 World Trade Centers, in nearly 90 countries share a name that has become a gold standard in the business world.
Plug in to a large-scale international network!
The WTCA, a professional network connecting Marseille to France and the world
A flourishing network of more than 300 members
It’s strength in numbers with the WTCA network. More than 300 World Trade Centers worldwide and their 750,000 client companies represent so many potential contacts that could generate new business opportunities. What other network can offer you an address book with entries covering nearly 90 countries on every continent?
A network with powerful connections
Beyond the numbers, what gives the network its influence are its connections. The World Trade Centers communicate amongst themselves. They also maintain close ties with central administrations, regions, and business clubs, all of them stakeholders in an international ecosystem nourished by a regular flow of information, shared experiences, and encounters
France’s 13 World Trade Centers, which are often in direct contact with the international service of their respective Chambers of Commerce, play a central role in this network of relationships.
The World Trade Center Marseille Provence also has special partners whose activities are recognized not only within the region, but beyond the country’s borders:
- CCI International PACA, which promotes the international development of companies that belong to the PACA region Chambers of Commerce and Industry,
- Club Apex, a key figure in international development for the region’s companies,
- Massilia Mundi an association uniting members of the Marseille diaspora abroad.
All the benefits of a collaborative organization
In addition to the professional, prestigious image conveyed by the “World Trade Center” brand, the network offers its client companies many other benefits, including business opportunities, special rates at all World Trade Centers, and a guaranteed standard of quality for infrastructure, equipment, and services.
The reciprocity desk at each World Trade Center is the finishing touch on this collaborative organization: as a client of the World Trade Center Marseille Provence, your company has access to the resources and services that the other World Trade Centers offer their members, under the same conditions.
- Access to trade information and support services,
- Secretarial, translation, and interpretation assistance,
- Special rates for hiring offices, meeting rooms, conference rooms, etc.
- Negotiated rates with partners (hotels, restaurants, transportation providers, etc.)
WTCA certification: your guarantee of the highest quality standards
Some World Trade Centers (only 1 in 4) set themselves apart by offering a quality of service that is certified by the WTCA. The World Trade Center Marseille Provence has earned this certification for a set of services, with the special honor of “Certified Best Practices” in the “Trade Information” category.
- Business Services (Certified)
- Club Facilities (Certified)
- Conference Facilities (Certified)
- Exhibit Facilities/Services (Certified)
- Group Trade Missions (Certified)
- Trade Education (Certified)
- Trade Information (Certified -Best Practices)
THE WORLD TRADE CENTER NETWORK IN FRANCE
The 13 World Trade Centers located in France’s biggest cities will give you access to their special contacts throughout the country. Take advantage of the opportunities created by a professional network with global reach!
10-12 boulevard Vivier Merle
69393 LYON Cedex 03
16quai Ernest Renaud
44105 Nantes cedex 4
7 avenue du Tour de France
Téléport 1 - CS 50146 CHASSENEUIL
86961FUTUROSCOPE CEDEX France
1300, Route des Crêtes
06905 Sophia Antipolis
140 rue Terres de Bordes
THE WORLD TRADE CENTER NETWORK INTERNATIONALLY
New York, Toronto, Mumbai, Seoul, Sao Paulo, and so many more…. Over 300 World Trade Centers in nearly 90 countries share a name that has become a gold standard in the business world.